Burke County Animal Hospital: COVID-19 Update
😷😷😷 We are open with regular business hours. We have some important strategies in place for when you bring your pet to our hospital, either for an appointment or to pick up medications and food.
- Our building is still closed to public access. Your pets will be brought inside by a staff member for loving care while you remain in your car. Please allow our staff to use our blue leashes, as it is safer for your pets and is hospital policy. Cats must be in carriers.
- The doctor will contact you in your car via your cell phone or we will step outside to discuss treatment options. We may call from a restricted number. Drop off appointments are still welcome!
- When arriving at the hospital, please wait in your car and someone will meet you. Call ahead if you have a pet emergency, let us know which car you’re in so we meet you right away.
- Please order and pay for food and medications over the phone - when you arrive, call us and we will run them out to the car for you!
- Please do not come to the clinic if you or a family member are unwell, it is vital we all stay healthy so we can be here to look after your pets in the coming months.
- It is really important to keep up to date with Vaccinations, Flea and Tick products, deworming, and medication refills.
- You can also send us an email, order medications, and schedule appointments by visiting our website.
- We appreciate your patience and your willingness to help stop the spread of the COVID virus. We hope that you stay safe, and we will continue to be here for your pet care needs!
Please contact our office with any questions.